Being honest, humorous, and loyal
2. do you like lightning?
Sometimes..
3. have you ever cut someone else's hair?
Yes
4. last person you said 'i hate you' to?
My reflection on the mirror, yeah now you know how freak I am..
5. rain or sunshine?
Rain, but not a very heavy one
6. last stupid thing you said to anyone?
"Can I sing in your band?" Hahaha
7. biggest turn off?
Hurting talks
8. fave movie?
Too many, I can't pick one of them
9. would you date someone who smokes?
Yes, why not?
10. would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
No
11. what's your biggest turn on, physically?
Beautiful eyes
12. would you have sex w. someone you weren't dating?
Hell-no
13. have you ever missed someone and regretted breaking up with them?
Missed, yes. Regretted, no.
14. have you ever dated someone more than once?
NO
15. if you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
To be honest? David Beckham
16. what's your relationship status?
Emm single?
17. do you like cuddling?
Yes
18. do you hold grudges?
No, I guess
19. do you regret dating anyone?
No, never
20. hugger or kisser?
Both
21. missing someone?
Yessssss!
22. most important lesson you've learned from your exes?
Understanding is the key to a happy healthy relationship
23. are you happier single or in a relationship?
I think my happiness doesn't depend on what my status is
24. how important are looks?
As long as his looks don't make me feel bored and uncomfortable, cause I'll look at him very often, even in my dreams hehe
25. would you rather date someone who was SUPER-HOT or someone who was nice?
Nice!
26. do you stay friends w/ the people you've dated?
I guess so
27. would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?
No
28. do you kiss on the 1st date?
Nope
29. if someone cheated on you, would you take them back if you really loved them?
Emm maybe.. If he really can assure me that it won't happen again
30. some random girl comes up to you and says "who the hell are you"? What do you say back?
"And who the hell are you?"
31. are you spoiled?
A bit
32. name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship?
Lying, cheating and..... having difference in basic principal of life, emm like religion maybe
33. which one of your friends do you think would make a good prostitute?
What?
34. did you miss anyone today?
Yes Yes Yesssss
35. last person to see you cry?
My brother
36. Who/what made you cry?
My feelings, and yea heart-touching things, and movies
37. are you a forgiving person?
Yes I guess
38. would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
What? Definitely no
39. i've come to realize the last person who gave me a hug.
I can't remember
40. are most of your friends guys or girls?
Both
41. how long does it take you to get ready to go out ?
I don't know, maybe 15minutes or faster
42. how many people do you know of named Adam ?
4-5
43. are any of your friends cheerleaders ?
Yes
44. what was the last thing you burnt ?
A firework-stick
45. what is your full name?
Binar Sari Suryandari
46 what color is the bra you have on now ?
Do you really want to know? Hahaha
47. do you straighten your hair every day?
Nope
48. do you worry about the size of your boobs?
No
49. are you the typical girl who's addicted to gossip?
Sometimes, but not hurting gossip
50. what are your favorite girly magazines?
Hmm cosmogirl maybe
51. did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
No
52. did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Always hehehe
53. would you leave the house without makeup on?
I often leave without make up, very often
54. what's the biggest turn on about guys?
Visionary thoughts and maybe humorous talk
55. are you a girly-girl, tomboy, or in the middle?
In the middle
56. is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
NO, green is
57. what's the most expensive piece of clothing you own?
Hmm can't remember
58. what color do you absolutely despise?
I'm sorry but maybe pink
59. have you ever stole?
Hmm, yes
60. have you set your hair on fire?
No, but other girl's hair, yes
61. do you wear sweat pants?
Rarely
62. do you know anyone who has lost their virginity?
Yea the grown-ups
63. have you ever ran into a door because you didn't see it?
Yes and that hurt
64. doesn't 50 Cent suck?
No
65. do you like hugs and kisses(xoxo:))?
Yes
66. do you act gangster?
No
67. ever made a prank phone call?
Yes. I said "Can I speak to Mr. Lion King?"
68. last kiss?
Never
69. what bill do you hate paying most?
Thank God, I bought things which are useful and never regret to pay them
70. where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I've never had that one, I guess
71. what did you want to be when you were growing up?
I always want to be a diplomat, emm but I did want to be a teacher once
72. favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a guy?
Having an all-night-long talk and yea laughing and maybe watching DVDs
73. when did you first start feeling older?
When I was 15 years old
74. favorite guilty pleasure?
Cheating on an exam, especially on Religion exams
75. what famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
Oprah Winfrey
76. what famous person would you like to date?
Again, David Beckham in the first place
78. what do you hate about your school?
The always-having-exams thing
79. last person whose bed you laid in besides your own?
Kak titis's
80. have you lost a friend recently?
No
81. ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
No
82. do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Not a lot
83. is it easier to forgive, or to forget?
Forget
84. do you give out second chances too easily?
I guess so
85. is your best friend pretty?
Yes of course!
86. is it awkward when you run into your exes?
Hmm yes sometimes
87. have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes
88. can you make yourself cry?
Yes
89. is your life simple or complicated?
Complicated
90. are you easily confused?
Yes
92. are you taller than 5'4??
I don't know how tall it is in cm, but I can assure you that I'm not taller than that
93. have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Yes
94. is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Yes
95. does everything really happen for a reason?
That's something I always believe
Taken from Ardelia's
And yea it's fun although sometimes it's confusing
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
No comments:
Post a Comment