2. I love being busy, it makes me feel alive, but I hate having a busy mind
3. I'm hopeless. I'm not confident at all. And thank you for those who still support
4. The path is just getting shorter as time goes by, and I don't even know if this path leads me to my dream. But yes, I hope so.
5. I will finish my high-school in less than a year. Look how fast time passes by
6. Troublesleeping at night isn't good for those who are going to have exam in the morning after
7. I love helping people, at least I have something to do, and as I already said, it makes me feel alive
8. I may not be the brightest child on earth, but I'm trying to make them as proud as they can be of me with my own way
9. Home is always the best place you can run to. The silence in my bedroom always helps me relax
10. I am afraid of falling down too high, but no, I'm not afraid of hanging my dreams highly. Risk taking is needed to live an extraordinary life.
11. My friends are cool. They unconsciously make me feel that I'm needed.
12. So are my family, they help me soooo much in understanding myself. I love the way they built my character
13. Whatever people say, I still stick to my diet rules. At least I'm satisfied of my struggle to be able to hold myself from eating. It's nice to know that I can control myself :).
14. Failure is a common thing. It sucks but then it is what I learn from.
15. Hectic, yes it is. But then again, this is life. And I embrace it because I only have the opportunity to live once.
Take care people :--)
-Binar S. Suryandari-
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
No comments:
Post a Comment