Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time and Changes

The ticking of a clock enlightens my mind. It makes me realize that time passes by no matter how we spend it. It will never go back as we always hope when we regret. Time gives no special treatment to anyone, it treats all of us the same.

Time will never understand, it will only answer.

2009 has ended. Ah what a memory. I remember being a very bad person, and then tried to turn to be a better person months after. I can recall not only seeing a very stressed girl on the mirror, but also seeing a girl with the widest smile ever.

Changes were made, and yes, changes have never been easy to get through. The response of people to the changes varies in many ways. And again, I learnt. There are people whose responses were just relieving and unbelievably great. But there are also people whose responses were their laugh which caused a heartache in me. Well it's okay anyway. I now understand.

2010 has begun. What a year it must be. A year in when my future plan is about to be architectured. Not just about the future plan, it's also about improvement I'll be making about myself.

The clock is ticking, not fast but also not slowly. It's ticking in a perfect frequent rhymes. Changes have never been easy, but sometimes they are needed. What changes will you make in this year? Well let's just see.

Learn a lot, let life be full of surprises, live high.
Time will never understand, it will only answer..


-Binar S. Suryandari-


Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment