Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quick Update

Whoaa, long time no write on this blog. Well, quick report for you guys :
1. Yuhuuu I got accepted in University of Indonesia, Faculty of Social and Political Science; International Relation Department ! Whoaaa alhamdulillah......
2. School has been sooo hectic lately. Exams and TryOuts seem to have no end.
3. I'm enjoying my last weeks in high school. Cool. I really can feel how fast time passes by. It's like, whoa, in months I'm gonna be graduated from school. Amin.
4. National examination, grrrr can we skip it, huh?
5. Have just hit Solo, and maybe Bali would be great hm hmm my parents are just cool!
6. He's the best spontaneous boy on earth. And I'm happy to have him :) <3
Well, I think that's all. I'll write on this blog soon. I promise!
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment