The end of it means the beginning of other things. I'm no longer a high school student, I'm about to go to university. Yea since I already got accepted in University of Indonesia, I'm now feeling sooo relieved that all I gotta do is waiting for my friends' admission tests result and preparing myself. Yea, I really wanna have so many familiar friends in the place I'm studying next. So I'm really excited to wait for their result and see who'll go to the same university as me.
That's it. Thanks a lot for those whose support were just incredibly sincere and great. I've passed 12 years of school; wearing school uniform with red, blue and grey skirts. I'll surely miss it, but alhamdulillah, it's over ;)
-Binar S. Suryandari-
SDS Putra 1, SMP N 115 Jakarta, SMA N 8 Jakarta
*Hubungan Internasional, Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik, Universitas Indonesia*
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
No comments:
Post a Comment