Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You want a revenge, you'll get it soon, won't you?
I'd been telling everyone to give you a hand, because I knew, I wouldn't be able to. Now, you've got all the help you need. You seem to have fun. I always want you to get your own happiness, because your happiness means a lot to me, still. But in fact when I found out, I wept. Ups, no, I didn't weep. I cried like a newborn baby. What I didn't know was how I would feel. I am sick because of my own will. I am sick for giving you what you need and want.
Now I want to give you an early congratulation. And I just ask you for one more thing : please give me your smile, because maybe it's the only cure.


Let me draw a conclusion :
The 'someday' is definitely not now.....

-Binar Sari Suryandari-

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment