Thursday, July 8, 2010

HighSchool and PromNight

Last night was awesome, it was my high school's prom night. The high school I had been avoiding to get into. But now, it's the high school where all my biggest steps in life were made. It's the high school that changed me as a person, that told me to take life seriously and enjoy it at the same time, that taught me to see things wider. It's the high school where I first knew how my decision can have a big impact, not only to me, but also to the others as well. It's the high school where I found great friends and mates, uncool backstabber, reliable partners and unbelievable phase of life. It's the place where I found myself, it's the place where I found happiness.


I may not be one of the most popular girls, but I'm proud to be one tiny little part of my high school. I don't care of what I wore last night, I don't care how my too-long dress failed me to walk and move properly. Last night was just incredibly spectacular. Last night was awesome.


Thanks to SMA Negeri 8 Jakarta and its people, for giving me such a great memorable phase of my life. I'm proud, I'm proud to "Delapan 2010"........!

-Binar S. Suryandari-

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment