Thursday, March 15, 2012

Questions

Why can't I enjoy reading?
Why can't I read maps?
What can I do to make myself smart, like any other people?
Why do I feel like 24 hours is not enough?
Why can't I understand things easily?
Why can't I stand being in a crowd?
Why am I so sensitive yet so loud?
How can I be so lazy?
Why don't I really enjoy doing things I am quite good at?
Why I am not as passionate as other people on doing things most people would feel passionate about?
Why do I always sleep late although I actually have nothing to do?
Why the internet is so addictive?
Why do I love watching TV so much?

Life is so damn strange. And I gotta find the answers by myself.
I hope the process of finding the answers will be so much fun and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment