I'm definitely not a writer. Perhaps will never be one.
But yes, I write. Everyday.
I write things, things that bother me, things that are left unspoken, things that I believe will help me know more about myself.
So I've been writing in an old-fashioned way for about a month, yes in a book, an actual book.
I write every time I need to say something to myself, I write every time I need to convey a message but don't know how to.
I think I need to write to keep my sanity.
I am afraid that some day I will explode if I don't write. I need to keep my mind healthy and sane.
I enjoy writing. Again, I don't write for others to see. I write to express myself.
I know that people always tell me that I am an expressive person, but in fact there are more to my emotions than meets the eye.
This blog is one media that I use to express myself, but yes, to express those which I allow others to see. And to help me build the ability to write longer words, a few days ago, I decided to delete my twitter application in my cellphone. And, I hope that will help me to write here or in my book with an actual pen.
So just in case you're wondering why I don't write here regularly, I just want to tell you that I may have too much fun writing to myself in that book. I am in a process to rebuild my ignored self by collating pieces of myself through personal words there.
However, I do hope I can still manage my time to write here as well, to convey messages to others, to make others know that I'm still the same expressive me, and to remind myself that I have people to talk to as well.
Life is good, life needs me to know myself. Life wants me to get a grip and be good too.
Happy discovering yourself! Happy writing!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment