Sunday, April 5, 2009

No time to read

I have no time to read. Well, it's true! I bought several books on July 2008 but 'till now I haven't got the time or chance to read it. These are the books I'm willing to read (because you know, I spent much time thinking about what books to buy and of course I spent my money which actually I need to save if I really want to have a spectacular vacation in the end of the term) :
  1. Sixty Lights; I'm sure I'll like this book. Because I'm interested by the language it's using. Its language is hard to understand and need some thinking. And also I picked this book because it's about a girl growing up in the Victorian world.

  2. What I Loved; I think it's a serious but witty novel. Its language is also interesting. I'm sure it'll dazzle us by its touching story about love, loss and betrayal.

  3. A Bus Could Run You Over; well actually I don't really like reading teenlit novel. But I thought it wasn't a really teenlit novel. I bought it to refresh my mind by its jokes.

And there's one book which is bought by my sister 2 or 3 years ago. Its title is 'The Courtesans Daughter'. I love this book because I learnt a lot from this book. The most interesting of this book is the culture, because its story is about the turbulent society of ancient Greece which I had never known before.

Cool books! I hope I can have time to read them over. Because actually I'm a reader. I finished reading Harry Potter 7 only in one day. I'm sure I'll like those books I bought. I just hardly have much time to spend on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment