Sunday, May 31, 2009

La la la

Finally! I have nothing to do today.. No OSN, and my teacher told me (and the other OSN students) that we didn't have to go to school to do Sumatif test today. They'll arrange a special schedule when the OSN students and I can do our Sumatif. Well, it's good! considering that I haven't studied anything besides Economy and Accountancy, hehehe ;D

I'll be having three days off anything; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Today I'm having nothing to do, but maybe I'm going to school at 3pm to meet my PO and Avian. Tomorrow and Wednesday I'm going to study Economy&Accountancy for OSN again with my friends. It can be at school, or at my teacher's house in Pasar Minggu. And if it is in Pasar Minggu, I may meet my Junior high friend; Kevin. Hahaha but I think it's better to study for OSN than to do my Sumatif when I'm not ready at all! Yea, wish me luck in anything folks!

2 comments:

  1. sounds nice deh bin, I'm jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha jealous kenapa wiii? I'll be having my Sumatif test when you and all students have finished yours and can have fun :(

    ReplyDelete