Yea that's what I'm feeling, overwhelmed.... My head has been full of unimportant things, which actually don't need to think about, but yes those things really disturb me.
Lately I just discovered how fake this world is. Not everything in this world are real and even I just found out that I am surrounded by lies and fakes. After being awfully sick for a week, I learnt a lot about life. It's not about my illness, but it's about the hurting realities which occured after my being sick. And yes, everything's just overwhelming..
I didn't cry, but my heart was always beating fast when I knew that I was facing that hurting realities. It happened not just once. Well, as time goes by, I'm getting stronger.
I figured out many lessons of life in my highschool moments and then I realised, "Yea, highschool life is just fake." You can't know which people are kind to you and which are not, because you don't know what they are talking behind your back. Even sometimes maybe you just don't realise (because there are people who are good at being fake) when something hurting occurs right under your nose.
Overwhelmed is just the perfect word to describe how I'm feeling. My head and my heart is just full and tired of working too hard. My head has been used to think and digest all words that I've heard. My heart has been used to feel how hurt and manage myself from streaming my tears..
Don't be fake, people. Don't smile if you don't want to. Don't pretend to be the kindest person on earth if you still do backstabbing. Don't pretend to be something that you are not. Because being fake is totally unacceptable...
No comments:
Post a Comment