I have received my report. I had never been that nervous just to receive my report. My dad knew that I was really nervous. If my report had been awful, my dad would have had to save more money for my way to university. Yea I expect a lot from my report. And another reason why I was that nervous is because I didn't do my Final Sumatif Exam completely! I just had 5 subjects done, and the others were allowed not to be done because of osn-thing. Well it was relieving knowing that I didn't have to do all subjects, but i also made me nervous because I didn't know whether I would really have good scores on them or not hmm hm..
So, report? Actually I don't know what to comment. I've got two 70s on my report. 79 on Bahasa and 76 on Sport. Yea but it still makes sense because I like neither hahaha. My mom told my dad and my brother that my scores were great (thanks!), but they didn't say it to me directly. Well actually my scores are fine, they're good. Except those two subjects on which I got 70s. But yes, they're not better than my 1st semester report, but it's still okay.
Holiday? Still busy but I'm sure it'll be great! I'll have my friend come from NY (Dhini), we'll hang out together with my other bestfriends and we'll go to Bandung (which will be my third time being there) and I'll have Diklat in Tajur with my Puapala family.
July 1st, my sister are going to participate in a mooting competition, yea international law student competition which will be held in Brisbane, and in the same day Dhini is coming to Jakarta, and maybe there's also someone I know is coming to Jakarta too hehe. Today is my sister's birthday, but we are not doing or buying anything for her because my mom will give her alot of money when she's leaving jakarta on Wednesday and that's the present she asked. Please folks, wish my sister luck! UI was the world champion last year (my sister was on the team too), so I hope they can still be the champion again. My sister told me that this year will be harder than last year and this year my sister is chosen to be main speaker in all competition. So please wish her luck and wish me luck tooo with my holiday and our big Puapala event: Diklat! I want this holiday to be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment