- Bad hair day
- Going to school to get nothing (Puapala promised to have an important meeting, but yea 2hours after the due time, the meeting hadn't even started, and my father picked me up)
- Coincidentally meet my friends without knowing what they were going to do (maybe hanging out?)
- Almost all friends who met me this morning told me that I was getting really fatter
- Having had to meet my boyf for less than 1hour only
- Going to Monas with my little cousin from Solo and grandma which was very tiring and Oh My God it was really hot out there
- Having lunch tooo much (okay I was making myself fatter)
- Having a very bad stomacache because of you-know, woman's cycle
- And right now, I am alone at Rakha's room, having insufficient credit to send messages or make a call.
Tomorrow, well going to airport to say goodbye to Kak Titis. That's my exact plan (cannot be changed or replaced) for tomorrow. I don't know what to do with the rest of my time. The other plan is just still not clear. Wish you have a good day tomorrow, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment