Saturday, October 3, 2009

Random thoughts

Right at the moment, I'm at 'Perkampungan Betawi', running away from the Try Out I should be having. Seriously, I'm just not ready for anything yet, including all those exams.

We're now in early October. September has passed. And yes, I'm now 17.. We are special at every age, for me. 17 is just another special age for me. And I have to be a mature-17-year-old person, yea I really hope so..
September 19th is my birthday. My latest birthday, which is my 17th, was okay. I had great family and friends who came to my room and woke me up at 00.00.. They were all great. But when they went home, my day turned to be 'different'. Now I can say that my latest birthday was unforgettable, unforgettably pathetic and heart-breaking.

There was something I couldn't find. I hate it. It made me forget about the great surprise I'd already had. It was pathetic, and I was terribly sad and I just can't forget it. I still don't understand why it could happen.

I don't know why I'm writing this on my blog, this thoughts just randomly passed on my mind...

Goodluck for your mid test, people! Wish me luck too :--)
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

2 comments:

  1. Udah keujanan, masih ngepost. Sambil naik bebek nih mustinya.

    my 17th birthday lewat begitu saja! haha nothing special, tidak merasakan perubahan menjadi lebih dewasa juga. mungkin taun depan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how 'different'? that's interesting

    ReplyDelete