Allah has called one of my friends, Uta. He was a very lovable person. He was the clown of the class and yes, everybody loves him. It was all of a sudden. Whatever caused his death, I believe that it's the best way Allah wanted to call him. Allah has plans. Plans for every one of us. The duration of our life is there.
I learned. And I just knew that this is Allah wanted me to do, yes, to learn from that. To find the silver lining from this big dark cloud.
Embrace life, people.
Life, at which we've been cursing everyday, can find the end of itself at any time we don't know. Life is a gift. Be grateful of it. Try and do your best every time, because you don't know when you can't do it anymore. Yes, as I always say, live life to the fullest. And be lovable to people, because when someday your time comes, they will be the ones who say their prayers to you, to wish you the best in another world, and to wish you to get a very beautiful 'seat' beside The Almighty.
And yes, Uta, I wish you all those things in my prayers. We love you, as always. We won't ever forget you :--)
Again, people; Let life be full of secrets. It's a pandora's box. Just live it to the fullest, cause you don't know when the pandora's box will be closed for ever..
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
No comments:
Post a Comment