Yes it is a bonus. No matter what, it's not an absolute thing. I cannot depend on that bonus thing only. I realised I have to get a grip too in another way. If I can get it, I'll be very happy, happy as I never be. I'll hug my parents, streaming down the happy tears. And I promise, I'll help my friends to get what they want too. But, if I can't get it, surely, I'll cry. I'll regret things but I won't make it long. I have to get up and realise there are still ways waiting for me. And yes, improve myself and try my best.
It's a dream. It still is. But to get it through the easier way is a bonus. I want the easier way, but if I can't get it........ Well, nothing to lose then, right?
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
No comments:
Post a Comment