Are you there? Do you constantly have a look at my blog? Do you know what I'm feeling now? Do you know how it hurts to be unable to tell it to anyone? Do you know what I mean in this post? Are we cool? Are we gonna talk about it or just let it flow like nothing happened? Do you feel the same as what I feel now? Am I stupid? Or am I an evil? Can you feel how complicated it is? Are you happy? Do you know what this is? Is it a game? Is it an occasionally game? Are you trying to hurt me? Do I hurt someone? Will you let it be a secret to everybody else but us?
If you read these questions, please answer straightly to me in a way nobody can hear and understand. You know who you are. Please, I'm begging you to answer. But please don't change after you answer, please stay the way you are.
-Binar S. Suryandari-
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
No comments:
Post a Comment