Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Please don't....

Don't try to avoid me
Don't pretend to be someone else
Don't hide
Don't say that you don't know how I feel, cause I know that you know
Don't judge
Don't think bad at me
Don't hesitate to talk to me
Don't let anyone else know but us
Don't stay far away from me
Don't treat me as if you're a jerk, cause in my deepest heart, I still have faith that you're not
Don't hurt anyone, hurt me first if you have to hurt someone
Don't blame anyone, just blame ourselves
Don't regret, cause it'll just change nothing, I already happened
Don't stop laughing and smiling, cause I like the way you laugh and smile
Don't let anyone judge, they don't know what really happened
Don't make decision carelessly

Please.... Don't change. Don't go.....
Please stay the same................

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment