Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Write 15 things that you want to say to 15 different people, one for each. It could be a confession, an opinion, a thought, anything. However, you can't write something you already confessed or something you already said, it has to be something new. Tell them which is whom if you want to, but you don't have to.

In this post (in random order) : Titis Lintang Andari, Rakha Agung Suryandaru, Anisa Agtriani, Nisrina Damiyati, Utari Nur Kharunissa, Distie Saraswati, Andhini Nafisah Febrina, Alfi Rosyidi, Avian Andika, Kevin Pardede, Mulia Destini, Laksmana Gusti Handoko, Luna Puspita, Andika Chaktiaji Zulfiqar, Pramudita Hanum Andaristi


1. "Heyho minnesota girl! I miss having an one-minded classmate like you.."
2. "Cieeeee tertarik sama 'Asta'?."
3. "It's always nice to have you in my room and tell you my things. You've really grown up fast, brother! Can't believe how mature you are now!"
4. "Be patient, friend. She's uncool to do that to you and go having fun with her new boyfriend."
5. "Hello there! Wow, always feel great to have a chat with you. I'm always glad to help.."
6. "How's life? And how's your Schoolympic curly boy, huh? Send my regard to Bunda :)"
7. "I don't get it when you say that you owed me many things. I don't think you owe me something.. What does it mean?"
8. "This is honest, I admire you. Anyway I hardly understand words you're using in your blog, too complicated for me -_- And yes, you're definitely a psikopat!!!"
9. "Thank you very much.. And yes, I wish you so much luck in the future. I always have faith that you'll be one of those successful people in this country :-)"
10. "We're friends since elementary school, and now I know your biggest secret! But trust me, I won't tell anyone"
11. "Hello sexy, I miss you. And I know you miss me too hehe. Anyway thanks for calling on my birthday. It did mean a lot :-) looking forward to hearing from you via mails as always!"
12. "Sorry for cancelling your treats. Besides my inability to do it, I also don't want to go with just the two of us. It's kinda stressing for me -.-"
13. "Hey, I hope he's not only your first boyfriend, but also your last boyfriend till you get married, have kids, and face the end of the life :-) "
14. "Weey, I miss you! How's the ipod Nessa and I made for you? Isn't it cool, huh? Enjoy your Utah, girl!"
15. "Hmm still remember 'KitaBerlima'? Hahaha from that 5friends, look who are still best friends. Us, isn't it? You're really a mom-person. You do what elder people do, and it's great, really!"


So, can you guess which one is for you?


Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment