Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just like yesterday?

Yes today is just like yesterday, boring! This morning I woke up at about 6.30 and found my mother was getting prepared because she needed to go to her office and I was like "Oh my God, it's Saturday for God's sake!". Yeah, she's been very busy lately, even tomorrow (which is Sunday) she still needs to go to her office zzz............. And after I met my mother I decided to watch DVD and I watched 'Benjamin Button'. I wept after watching that movie and then went to my room, checking my cellphone and there was 2 messages. The first one was from my Avian, and the other one was from arty telling me that i was invited to tewe's birthday. And i don't know why I suddenly bursted into tears. Crying, and not just weeping. Well, it's me. I couldn't even understand myself for being so weird. Sometimes I don't know what I feel, why I feel that way or how can I often weep or even cry for something I can't even define. Then I replied Avian message, and sent a message to Utha, asking about tewe's birthday (well, I didn't really believe that I was invited actually, because I didn't know about it before). Then both of them called me. Utha called me first. I know that my voice was like crying. And then Avian called me and he asked me why I was crying, and I said that it was because of the movie (which was not completely true hehehe)
And I went downstairs again, and I found Rakha and kak Titis were watching 'Madagascar 2', and I joined. After the movie had finished, we talked about 'The Master' reality show. And then we decided to watch 'Yes Man' (which I had watched before). And I took a bath, got dressed, and went to Arty's house. Then I met my Avian there, we walked around jalur hijau tebet, which is kinda historical for both of us, having fun and laughing. Then we said goodbye; he went home and I had to get ready to go to Tewe's birthday. In tewe's birthday I got bored and Avian called me more than 1 hour (well actually I asked him to call me, because I felt alone and bored).
After we all finished eating, we took some photos (maybe tewe will upload it in facebook) and everyone but Cindy and I went to do karaoke and have some more fun. Cindy and I straightly went home because my mother had been calling me asking me what time I'll reach home. I reached my lovely home at about 21.30. Thanks a lot to Cindy and her kind mother for driving me home. My home was dark, my mom had already slept and my father hadn't come home. Then I heard Rakha was playing guitar and kak Titis was sneezing which indicated that I was not the only one who hadn't gone to bed.
I went to my room and found Rakha. He played the guitar an I told him my today story. And he sang a song that he thought would suit my condition. A song by Red Hot Chilli Pepper ;

"Under The Bridge"
Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel like my only friend
Is the city I live in - the city of cities
Lonely as I am, together we cry we cry we cry
I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love - take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love - take me all the way
I drive on the streets, 'cos he's my companion
I walk through his fields, 'cos he knows who I am
He sees my good day, then he kisses me windy
I never worry - now that's a lie
I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love - take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love - take me all the way
1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 4 times
It's hard to believe there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe that I'm all alone
At least I have his love - the city he loves me
Lonely as I am, together we cry
I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love - take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love - take me all the way
And then I realized that he was quite right..................

No comments:

Post a Comment