Friday, March 27, 2009

Rough Days

Yeah these days have been quite rough to me. Problems came to me just like the rain, unpredictable and unbelievably heavy......
Yesterday I didn't get a chance to publish a post. So I'll tell you what I was going to tell you yesterday in this post. I could feel the emptiness yesterday. I felt like having no energy. But I thank God that my friends noticed what had happened to me. They succeeded cheering me up. Thank you my dear friends ;)

On Thursday :
I went to Senayan to do my duty as a senior. The physical exercise was very boring and then it became very disappointing. I was disappointed because of my junior's behavior. Ckckckckck Then I went to Avian's house with Syiki by taxi. We didn't know how to get to Avian's house we almost got lost but thank God, we didn't. And Syiki, Andi, Brian, Avian and I were swimming there. We played coin-finding game. And then I went home and I never felt more alone........

On Friday :
I was very nervous in the morning because I was going to have English exam. The exam was about Gerund and Infinitive. Many friends had told me that the test had been difficult. And only some of the students passed the test. Well actually I didn't really study. I slept early at the night before. My hand went cold and I was sweating during the test. But thank God I passed! I got 93! And yesterday I was also very surprised because I am accepted in Economy OSN! Yeaaaay! And after school, I had Puapala meeting with the juniors. The meeting was called 'Sharing Frontal'. And I went home and felt alone again until my phone rang.

Today? I'll tell you later about my day today. Now I'm at Arty's house, borrowing her computer to write this post hehehehe (thanks arty). Thanks people for visiting and reading this blog! Wish me all the best dooooong yaa? Help me through my problems..........

1 comment:

  1. wei binar. inget gue g? ikut osn eko juga? congrats. gue link yo

    ReplyDelete