My first blog! A big 'wow' was said by me to myself. I had been thinking about creating blog since months ago, but I guess now is the perfect time. There are sooooo many reasons why I created this blog justnow and not at that very time when I got the idea :
- I am not so good at operating any kind of 'technology' (gaptek)
- I was afraid that I couldn't really have that much time to update my blog regularly
- Well, I love to write, but am not so good at having the ideas what to write
- ..............etc
Hmm, not sooo many reasons actually, but I really needed time to reconsider my decision to create a blog. But now I have decided and here's my blog! But I am very sorry if I cannot do the updating very often and not regularly, because sometimes I have problems in connecting to the Internet (because the modem is often brought by my elder sister and used by my younger brother) and in managing my time :D but I'll try to update and do the posting as often as I can......... Visit this pandora box because anything that I'll write here can possibly be very surprising and unpredictable, just like a pandora box!
-Binar Suryandari-
No comments:
Post a Comment