I deserve my enemies with no doubt, but I don't believe I deserve my best friends..
If someone asks me whether I have best friends or not, I will answer 'Yes, of course I do!'
But this is what I want you to know.......
Maybe I'm not the type of person who likes to have intense relationship between best friends like phoning you everyday, chatting with you everytime, or calling you straightly when I want to cry.
But, you know, I still think you're my best friends.. Maybe I don't tell you my story regularly, but I left a piece of my heart in you. Sometimes I feel like a stranger when we talk to each other, knowing how little I know about you guys, but then I realised that it's the consequence of being my type of person. Love you and miss you so much peopleee!
to: Nessa Dami Utha Distie Dhini Ava Anti Tika Dinda Olvy
aaaaaaw that's really sweet you know =)
ReplyDeletehaha thank you.. I wrote it for my best friends :)
ReplyDelete