Last night i was having a very long chat with my sister. Well, actually I'm not that close to her. I mean, we're close, but not as close as I am with my brother. That long talk led me to imagine many things. I'm grateful of who I am and what I've got, I really am. But last night was a great night. I didn't regret that I barely had enough time to study History for today's exam, I enjoyed it and it was worth it.
We talked about 'those' happy and lucky people. I'm sure they're the best. All the story kak Titis told me dazzled me. The touching one and even the annoying one. The touching one made me cry, yes i'm easy to cry. (Everytime I hear, watch, see or feel a very sensitive; sad, touching, overwhelming condition, my tears just easily stream down my face and I just can't handle).
There's this lucky girl, very lucky and I believe strongly that she's potential. But kak Titis told me that she refused her luck. She cancelled every plan she had made and every effort she had been through. It's insane! Yea, considering there are many many pupils out there craving to have the luck to get that rare chance, maybe including me.
And I understand perfectly the disappointment kak Titis felt. I'm sure there's no error in judgement, and I'm sure that they are worth it but it might be just because the timing was not right. Maybe that's why they were unable to show their real potential.
It's the best they can get, and I'm sure they're the best ones to be given that opportunity. When I knew I failed, I was sad, but I do believe that's the best Allah wants me to get. And I believe also that I'll have my own way. And I'm proud of myself for being much more mature that I was before. I'm grateful of the life I've got. And I just can't tell you how balance my life is in these last 3months..........
Life is great when you see it from the right point of view :)
binar gue akan me link blog lo ya.
ReplyDelete