Thursday, August 6, 2009

My OSN week

Hellooooooooo! Right now, I'm at the hotel where I have to stay during my OSN test. Thanks to Allah, it's almost done! The test was horribly difficult, especially the essay part. And the most nervous part is when I had to do my makalah presentation in front of the juries.

But I'm really happy to know that in 3 days I will start my 'normal' routine again. Maybe not so normal, knowing that I haven't studied anything in my class, and it means I have to study harder than my other friends to get all the knowledge and lesson they've learnt.

Tomorrow is the announcement day. I'm not nervous at all. Because at least I can have this great experience, meeting many pupils from all around Indonesia, seeing how money is printed, having the simulation games of stocks in Indonesia Stock Exchange, going to Bank of Indonesia and many more. It's been crazily great..

I'm going home on Sunday, and I'm very excited about it. Can't wait to have my normal routine again! See you in school folks!

-Binar S. Suryandari, SMA Negeri 8, D.K.I. Jakarta-

No comments:

Post a Comment