Mau tau? I just got home on July 29th, after having such crazily tiring days in a hotel where I (and other friends) had to study Economy non-stop for 7days! Everyday we had to study from 8am till 10pm. Isn't that crazy?
I cried, not only because I missed my home, but also because I'm stressed, too much pressure, and I'm seriously scared. Right at the moment, I think I can't feel anything. I don't know what to do, what to feel, and I'm just surrounded by emptiness. This is definitely the toughest phase in my life. I don't really like Economy. But I believe, Allah has brought me this far for a reason. I'm lucky, being selected to go this far when there are hundreds of pupils want to have it too.
I'm not medal-oriented. I know I won't take the free-pass to FEUI if I can get gold medal. FEUI is not my purpose. All I want is proof. I hope by doing this I can prove myself, make the smiles appear on my parents' faces with their thumbs up. Ahhhh I wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is the beginning of my scaring days. I'll be staying in a hotel for a week and during my staying I'll also have my olympiad. The olympiad test consists of 4 kinds of test. Multiple choice, Essay, The making of makalah & Presentation, Stock and Invention Games. Isn't that scary or what?
Hmm I don't know, I cannot study and I haven't packed my stuff. I always hate packing. Can someone do it for me? Hehehe please pray for me and wish me luck. I'm very scared and afraid (especially of the makalah & presentation, considering my lackness of knowledge in Economy). Good byeeeee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment